wtorek, 23 czerwca 2015

SUMMER

Hello!
We've got only few days to holidays. On Saturday I will go to Hungary and Croatia, but now I have advice for your summer break.



Languages
A lot of people in hotels and restaurant abroad talk in English with our customers, but traditional "welcome" is euphonious. I suggest to buy dictionary for tourists. You can use a little bit different language. 

Sunbathing
Safe repose in sunshine is really important, because sunstroke is dangerous for organism. You must use sunblock with high filter. You should drink juices from carrots and oranges. They cause long- suffering suntan. 

Sightseeing 
If you want to visit big towns I recommended public transport. You can avoid traffic jam. Read about places, where you will be. Read about traditional food, souvenirs and interesting places. 

Water 
During summer time people need more water. You should drink 2,5 liters of water every day to have healthy holidays. 



Ok, that’s all. Now, I have to pack because on Saturday morning I will go on a journey. I will write new post in Croatia. :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz